Hair Color and Style; Lily has wavy mahogany coloured hair

Eye Color: Sea Green

Body Type: Hourglass

Height: 165cm

Glasses/contacts?: None

Skin Tone: Lightly Tanned

Piercing(s): Her Ears

Tattoo(s): None

Scar(s): Lily does have a few scars, there is a small one on her face right above her eyebrow where she got nicked with a sword in a Capture the Flag game. She has a scar that runs along the length of her left hip from a sword wound that well almost killed her once, she also has a small trio of scars on her shoulder blade which was from when a harpy dug their claws into that spot and tried to kill her by well dropping her from a very large height

Other Detail(s): Lily has a fear of heights

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Lily is quite honestly a troublemaker and she likes it that way, this girl is more into breaking the rules then following them after all. She is verbally powerful, street-wise, cunning and morale, she knows the streets like its the back of her hand since she grew up exploring them to stay away from her family. Lily is very protective of the people that she holds dear to her and would do anything and everything just to protect those people. She is a fierce enemy to have and will not go down easily as she uses not only her skill but smarts as well to take down those who belittle her. But she is also a a very kind and caring women always trying her best to help everyone thats around her.

Lily doesn't like people who judge her because of her gender and also because of her beauty, though can be very manipulative sometimes but only when she needs to be. Lily has an uncanny way of making others uncomfortable by being bluntly honest, a "knack for embarrassing honesty" in fact.

Lily isn't one to trust people easily, constantly cautious. In addition to all this, she adores being sarcastic, and is most of the time. Also, she can very easily make enemies, and hates it when anyone she cares for is harmed. Sometimes she can be hard to get along with, and she likes to act nice to people she doesn't like in order to get on their good side; "keep your friends close and your enemies closer", is her motto.

Lily's personality can quite honestly change like the ocean's tide sometimes, she is wild and untameable along with unpredicatble especally with some of the things she says. You never know what she is going to blurt out, as she says the most random or well funny things sometimes but it is just how Lily is.

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears: Heights

Habits: Lily has a habit of chewing her nails when she is nerveous, along with this she has a habit of going down to the arena when she is annoyed or angery and taking out that annoyance or anger on the training dummies with her sword

Soft Spots:

Pet Peeves:

Hobbies:

Fatal Flaw: Lily's fatal flaw is excessive personal loyalty, she would risk the world and even her own life to save a loved one, or even a stranger

P R E F E R E N C E S

Dislikes: (at least three)

Favorites:

Other:

P E O P L E

Father: Poseidon

Mother: Alessandria Rose Black [dead]

Sister(s): none

Brother(s): none

Other Relatives: Her grandmother Jessamine Black, though Lily has never had any contact with the woman

Pets: none

Acquaintance(s): To be Added

Friend(s): To be Added

Enemies: To be Added

B A C K G R O U N D

> Write a few paragraphs about their life before they came to camp half-blood. The older they are, the more you write.<

H E A L T H

Overall Health:

Physical Disabilities:

Mental Illnesses:

Medication:

Allergies: Lily has Hayfever which can be rather annoying sometimes

Other:

F I G H T I N G

Fighting Style: Lily isn't afraid to recklessly throw herself into battle, especially when it comes to the protection [or rescuing] of her friends and loved ones she is after all quite a troublemaker and doesn't think things through sometimes. But when needed or persuaded into calming down and thinking things through Lily can be actually rather logical and is able to think things through with a clear mind and a bit of help of course

Weapon:

okeanós: You never see Lily without okeanós safely around her neck, it is a simple turquoise pendent that lays on a thin silver chain. The pendent when taken off the chain forms into okeanós a sword that was crafted from Celestial Bronze, okeanós translate into ocean.

kýma: a simple silver charm braclet that Lily wears around her wrist but it only has one charm on it a trident. when she twists the trident charm kýma will appear in her hand, like her sword okeanós, kýma is made from Celestial Bronze and is a weapon that Lily holds dear. kýma translates to wave in greek

Powers:

Hydrokinesis: With the power of the sea within her, Lily can control every form and great volumes of water, being even able to summon and heal her wounds and cure herself of most poisons with it. Lily can control water to a very high degree

General Hydrokinesis: She can create water from petrified seashells, as well as being able to create water with her own energy and summoning the "force of the ocean" to her will, as long as she concentrates hard enough. She can also harden water into an almost solid shape.

Hydrogenesis: Lily can create water from her own power, though it takes much of her energy for him to do so.

Water Blasts

Underwater Breathing: Lily can breathe underwater and diffuse the oxygen in the water to create oxygen bubbles that allow her non-hydrokinetic friends to breathe underwater.

Hydroportation

Vitakinesis (limited): Since she is a child of Poseidon he can heal most wounds and cure most poisons when in contact with water.

Atmokinesis: Lily can summon hurricanes and other types of storms, but the extent to which she can control them is as of yet unknown.[When combined with a child of Zeus or Jupiter]

Water Cushioning

Water Solidification: Lily can harden water into an almost solid shape. She can use this power to walk on water, by increasing the surface tension of the water to the point where it is solid enough for her to stand on, and water constructs

Water Propulsion: She can control the water around her to propel herself through water. Lily can shoot water, not only from being in water, but she can blast the own water she creates.

Water Immunity: Lily can fall from great heights into water, and is unaffected by any amount of water pressure. She does not get wet if submerged in water, unless she wants to. Lily can dry items underwater (as long as she holds onto it), such as a lighter.

Watercraft Manipulation: Lily possesses an intimate awareness of any ship she is on (sailing ships, canoes, motorboats, possibly submarines); being able to telekinetically operate one (as well as anything related to the ocean)

Perfect Bearings: Lily has perfect bearings on the ocean, so she can easily navigate her way at sea.

Communication: Lily has divine authority over and can talk (normally and telepathically) to equines and sea creatures who mainly treat her with deference and lordly respect. She can also speak to other children of Poseidon underwater

Geokinesis: Lily can generate earthquakes and (consequently) cause volcanic eruptions, but her control of this technique is less than that of a child of Hades.

Heat Resistance

Mist Control

Combat Experience:

S C A L E S

Strength

8/10

Speed

5/10

Stamina

9/10

Agility

8/10

Adaptability:

4/10

Wisdom

4/10

Intelligence

5/10

Cooperation

6/10

Charisma

10/10

Confidence

9/10

Patience

4/10

Anger

5/10

Control

9/10

Social Skills

7/10

Offensive Ability

5/10

Defensive Ability

5/10

Magic Ability

9/10

E X T R A S

Other Detail(s):

Godly Gift(s):

Summer only, or Year-Rounder: Year Rounder

Years At Camp:

Face Claim: Lily Collins

FORM IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

--

May 9, 2019 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Katherine Crow
Administrator
Finish your scales for me, darlin?
--

May 31, 2019 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily Black
Sure! Sorry I just havenÂ’t had a chance to log in and finish her yet
--

May 31, 2019 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily Black
Sure! Sorry I just havenÂ’t had a chance to log in and finish her yet
--

May 31, 2019 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nike Coro
Hi Lily! It's been a while! :)
June 3, 2019 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily Black

Hey Nike! Yeah it has been a long time

--

June 3, 2019 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nike Coro
How have you been?
June 3, 2019 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily Black

Nike Coro at June 3, 2019 at 11:19 PM

How have you been?

I've been good! Rather busy lately but I am good

--

June 4, 2019 at 3:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Katherine Crow
Administrator
IÂ’m thinking the scale should should be slightly more balanced, as in a few be knocked down a couple points, but otherwise, youÂ’re good!
--

June 6, 2019 at 4:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily Black

Katherine Crow at June 6, 2019 at 4:06 PM

IÂ’m thinking the scale should should be slightly more balanced, as in a few be knocked down a couple points, but otherwise, youÂ’re good!

Okay great! I was really confused about what to do with the scales and all but i will edit them

--

June 7, 2019 at 1:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Katherine Crow
Administrator

They're just a show of your character's abilities and how they handle situations. Realistically, a few would be lower, as in (1-4) if the "scale" didn't define them all that much, most would fall under "average" (4-7), and some specific ones would be more likely to be proficient (7-9) as nobody is good at everything, leaving one or two hitting a perfect 10/10. Some are based on skill and some are based on personality, so you just have to decide what your character would realistically score.

--

June 11, 2019 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily Black

Will do! Editing it now also thanks for taking not of the face claim change

--

February 25, 2020 at 4:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lily Black

okay she is edited! tell me if there is anything else that i need to fix

--

February 26, 2020 at 2:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mivairyen Vask

Looks good to me! I approve!